Thursday, January 26, 2012

Catchin' Up

Three months of no blogging... I almost forgot about my blog for a while now. We still do not have any internet connection, and we probably won't until we move to the next place (whenever that is!). Although I would love to keep up with this blog, it's just not possible to do it all on my phone. So, here's a little update on us. :)

Well we are still in our beautiful apartment, and I am constantly trying to update it and take on new projects to make it feel like ours. I think we have done a good job with it, and it has come a very long way! Christmas came and went very quickly, although we had a very busy Christmas weekend visiting the many relatives we now have with our families combined. It was fun though, and I was sad our long weekend was over.

Kyle still works around the clock, leaving hardly any time for us to really spend together. I'm praying for the day he can work more normal hours, and we can finally be able to get things done together. I especially miss him not being able to come to church on Wednesday nights with me. :-/ Anyway... currently, we are in Maine. Our most beloved state. ;) Kyle is here for the second phase of his training for the law enforcement pre-service at the Maine Criminal Justice Academy. We are here for two weeks. Kyle is enjoying it very much and can't wait to get it done so we can continue to move on in his pursuit for a police career.

As for me, well, I just am trying to be the best wife I can and take care of my husband and my home. Pretty simple sounding, but yet a big responsibility if you want to do it right! I am enjoying the flexible schedule. It also gives me a lot of time to focus more on being healthy and keeping in shape. I've been working on that the last two weeks and have noticed an incredible difference in how I feel! Low calorie foods, no refined sugars or sweets, lots and lots of water, a good amount of protein and fiber... I think the no sugar and lots of water has helped me the most.

I wish I had been able to post pictures of my recent projects... maybe I will sometime soon. That's another thing I like about being home - I have more time to spend being creative and crafting things.

Anyway, I think I'll go for now. Life doesn't seem very exciting to me at the moment, but when I look back at all that has happened I realize I have a lot to be thankful for! :)

Wishing you a day full of many blessings. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment