Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Simply Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

This week I am back into the swing of cooking. Before I had the baby, I was not well at all, and definitely not feeling up to much time on my feet. So it has been a while since I have felt pulled together as far as food and meals are concerned. I love to have a great meal for my hardworking Hubby to come home to!

Simply Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

I have never made enchiladas before... I'm not even sure I have even had them more than once or twice! These looked pretty easy, and I liked the fact that they didn't call for a ton of ingredients. And, there is no cream of anything in these babies. Kyle and I loved them. It was a great change-up to our typical meals we often find ourselves repeating weekly. I find myself craving them now that they are all gone! 

These would make a great meal to prepare ahead and refrigerate/freeze, then bake... or a great meal to take to a friend in need. No, that is not a hint that I want you to make me another pan of these and bring them over! Hehe.



http://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/210497701/simply-sour-cream-chicken-enchiladas/

I'd give them 5 stars for being simple and delicious!

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment