Friday, February 21, 2014

Melt in Your Mouth Chicken

Okay, this recipe is all that. I'm talking - easy, few ingredients and soo delicious! My husband asks me to make this all the time now. Even the most picky eaters, and even those who hate mayo love this chicken. I just don't tell them what is in it! ;) What I especially love about this recipe is that you throw it together, stick it in the oven and leave it in there for a while. I usually pair it with brown rice (or my newest fave, brown rice medley from Trader Joes!) and let that steam while the chicken bakes. It all works out quite well and I don't have to put much effort into it. Any veggie side will do with this, though I usually like to add something green to a dish like this. So, green beans, broccoli, salad, peas, etc.

Here is the link to this fabulous dish. Make it tonight! I'm almost sure you will have all the ingredients on hand. :)



PS: I usually use boneless chicken thighs, because those are my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment