Thursday, July 19, 2012

Beginning A New Challenge

With a lot going on in life, sometimes we just need something else to focus on to take our mind off of things. I am in that boat right now. For a while now I have wanted to get more fit and lose weight, but I have found it hard to do so at home. I think a lot of people feel the same way...
Kyle recently bought a gym membership where I can go with him, so I have decided to really take time to focus on it for the next few months. So many times we have these days where we feel motivated to get in shape, but then it never lasts until we are serious about it. I'm right there and I am ready to go. We already eat pretty healthy - mostly home-cooked meals, fruits, veggies, nothing processed, etc. I am going to try to work really super hard at cutting out all sugars.

My goal is just to keep faithful with going to the gym and getting exercise. I know how much weight I want to lose, but I don't want to set a huge goal and get discouraged that I don't make it.

The most important thing is that I am healthy. I'm excited to see where I can get, and it's also encouraging to be able to go to the gym with my husband. It makes me feel more comfortable and is also like a little date for us! Goals made with someone else is more motivating too.

So why am I blogging this? Well, I want to make sure I don't give up. :) I'm looking forward to being a happier, healthier, more beautiful person.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment