Monday, August 1, 2011

August

It's August. I was married a little over two months ago! Seems like I have been married longer now and so much has happened, yet it's only been two months. I can only imagine what the next few years of my life is going to be like as I get used to being married and getting settled into our "life" together. We aren't really settled here, and I know there will be a lot of new things ahead, so I am fully prepared. :)

There isn't too much new here. I didn't have my computer working for over a week, so that was a little bummer, especially since Kyle needed it to start his Law Enforcement Pre-Service classes... the day he went to start them, the power cord completely went. Figures.

I have done a lot of work on my house recently. I keep telling people there will be pictures posted soon, but there is one more project I need to work on before I am ready to post pictures of my new painted livingroom and decorations!

We will be taking a few days for a vacation to head up to Maine on the 19th-21st of this month. We are both so excited and can't wait to get back to Kyle's home state! It will be a good break for him especially... he really needs one. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment