Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mmm

It is a beautiful evening. The sun decided to come out after all (thank you, Lord!). Nice and comfortable weather. I love having the windows open for that fresh air - I can't wait to live in the country or on a quieter street so it will be peaceful, rather than hearing traffic and sirens all day! But I am thankful that I have a place to live. :)

My hubby and I will be headed to Maine on Thursday evening and I absolutely cannot wait. We are excited for this little vacation even if it is only for a few days. We have so many things planned, and hopefully we can get it all in. ;)

Tonight I randomly felt like making cookies, so I did. I had gotten some molasses a little bit ago and decided to go with Giant Ginger Cookies.

And we are having salad with grilled chicken tonight. Mm, I am really in the mood for a good, fresh salad with  chicken! Well I need to go finish dinner... enjoy your evening! 


No comments:

Post a Comment