Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Beaded Bracelets

So I went to Michaels yesterday looking for Polymer Clay to start making my own jewelry. I could not find it though, so I decided to try Crystazzi pearls and make a few bracelets to see  where it would lead, if I liked doing it, if they even could turn out somewhat pretty. And here was the result:



I liked the result! And I am actually probably just going to wear these myself. I already have a few opinions on them and they were all good. So... I will try the Polymer Clay next time and it will be so much more of a personalized item. I've been doing a lot of researching and have found a lot of sites that I like. It might be worth trying to sell eventually. One of my favorite sites I came across today was on madeit.com.au. It's like Etsy, but Australian. Her company is called Little Viking Girl and her stuff is SO cute. Click here to see her items.

I really need to go get some things done. Until later,

No comments:

Post a Comment