Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ahhh-llergies! :-|

I love this new set-up on blogger. It's so updated and cool... but will take a little getting used to! I know, it's been a long time. But to be honest, there is really nothing too exciting to blog. Except for the fact that this weather is magnificent and I LOVE fall to death.

We are still here - in the city - with the traffic - trying to figure life out. Kyle's been looking for a new job, but so far... well, you get the picture. I have one of my cleaning jobs back, so that is one more thing to put in the schedule, but I am still not as busy as I should be, really. Right now, allergy season is in full force, so I haven't been feeling too great. A few weeks ago, I noticed a lot of little itchy (annoying) red bumps all over the soles of my feet and the sides of my fingers. I couldn't figure out what it was, so after a week or so of itchy misery (it got waaay worse at night) I went to the doctor. And she said it was a case of eczema... a not-so-common case that usually only affects the hands and feet (hmmm) and gets worse at night (another hmm). I wasn't too thrilled with the solution. I was to take Benadryl every 4-6 hours (which makes me wicked drowsy!) and I was ordered a medicated hydrocortizone cream from the pharmacy... Didn't really help an awful lot, but it got me some better sleep, for sure. So those were a nasty coupla weeks right there.

And now. Now, I feel like itching my nose off and ripping my eyeballs out. I hate anything itchy... not to mention all this sneezing. Goodness...

But anyway, God is good. And so is my chocolate. But nothing is in comparison to God's goodness. He has provided for us and I know He always will.

Anyway, I'm going to wrap this one up and top it with a bow. ;) Hope everyone else is enjoying this gorgeous weather as much as I am. More to come hopefully soon...

Love and hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment