Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Crochet Baby Booties

I have finally pulled out my crocheting again. It has been a busy summer, but I decided it was time to start making some baby stuff. I saw a tutorial for these and couldn't resist. Who wouldn't want to make these stylish, adorable little booties for their baby girl on-the-way?! I have never ever made anything like this before. I always stick to easier, straight-cut projects, so I went out on a limb here. They actually were pretty easy and the second bootie went a lot quicker than the first. They may be slightly imperfect, but that is the awesomeness of handmade, I think!

Go here for the tutorial Ashlee at I'mTopsyTurvy. Very easy instructions.


Loving the scalloped top. So feminine! 


Next pair I make will be smaller and taller, more similar to Uggs. Baby Hansen won't be able to wear these for a few months, but how cozy they will be this winter when she finally can fit into them!


No comments:

Post a Comment