Monday, September 16, 2013

More Crochet Baby Booties

I have been a bit obsessed with making these booties. I made two more pairs this weekend and plan on making more! Not all for my own baby, but for others as well. I am guessing that it takes me about 2 hours to make these, give or take. They are so easy now and I love customizing them. The red booties will have a matching slouchie hat here soon. I just can't wait to start dressing my little girl in these adorable, handmade things! 

I did make an adjustment on these two pairs. You will notice that they are taller. I simply repeated two rounds and finished with the scalloped top. These pairs are also much smaller, so they will fit a newborn. Ahh, what a stylish baby. ;)

Again, this pattern is from Ashlee at I'mTopsyTurvy. 











No comments:

Post a Comment