Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Where is my energy?!

It's only Tuesday, but... My energy has been nowhere in sight  and I feel exhausted. I'm really wondering why I am feeling this way when my diet and lifestyle hasn't changed. Maybe it is just the fact that I'm a woman and my body frequently feels the need to act up for no apparent reason . Anyway, I figured I would post a couple pictures of some good, healthy things I have come up with that seem to fill me up and not pile on the calories.
A breakfast that has a good amount of protein is: whole grain toast with Teddie's natural pb with flax, topped with sliced bananas. Yogurt on the side and a cup of coffee if I'm feeling the need. The grains and protein keep me full, and the yogurt is always Yummy and good for my tummy. :)
The other is a snack that I had today that was just what I needed to give me a boost. Right around midday I am feeling pretty rundown - the typical female thing. I peeled and sliced an Apple (today I used granny smith) and scooped out some pb to dip them in. I normally try to buy organic, but sometimes it is not always possible. So I peel my apples when they aren't organic because of the pesticides. I ate a chocolate chip ricecake with the apples, just because I felt like it. ;) It seemed to go.
I also went to the gym today after a long day of cleaning and organizing the house, laundry, etc. I was already tired after the cleaning, but I went to the gym anyway. I did 50 minutes of a mix of things and believe me, tonight I am ready to collapse! I feel like because I am so tired this week my whole health and weight loss challenge seems to be on the back burner. But hopefully I snap out of this. If anyone has any comments or suggestions for me, I am happy to hear them. I'm still working on good snack ideas, so let me know if you know of any new ones for me!
I know my pictures won't post like I want them to since I'm on my phone, but you get the idea. :)

Hoping to get some good rest,
Amelia Jean

OK. Forget the pictures in this post... I am not able to load my post with the pictures attached. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment