Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Free Stuff

Since I can't really do much... I actually am not allowed to do much... I have been forced to sit on the couch much of the day. I get bored of the computer after a while (weird?), but today I finally decided to follow a link to a site where you can get free samples of tons of different things. I have always thought it was a scam or something of the sort, but I guess people actually get free stuff sent to them! It basically has a list of a ton of items and links for you to follow to their specific websites. I didn't know websites had actual free samples to sign up for! I signed up to receive quite a few things. Whether it will work or not, time will tell. But there is no harm, I say, as long as they don't have any of my personal information!

Has anyone else tried this type of thing before? I was using this site today: http://www.freeflys.com/MoreFreeSamples.php. I am really curious to see if I get anything or not. Some of these offers are basically a "drawing" and they only have so many to send. But I only did one of those. The rest were just free samples they offer.

At least it is keeping me busy and I am not so bored. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment